Please see below the list of current available vacancies at Ministry
We are looking for someone who has experience in a customer facing environment, able to use a till quickly and efficiently while also using our gym membership software to create new memberships.
- This is a customer facing role and so you must be of smart presentation with excellent customer service skills.
- This role would suit someone looking to develop their career in the Personal Training sector as we will enrol you onto a Personal Training education program Level 2 and 3 to develop your knowledge and skills.
- The role will involve weekend and evening work. There’s also some cleaning to keep the gym tidy for customers.
- Ideally you will have experience in the health and fitness industry and have a keen interest in keeping fit yourself.
- There will be additional hours available through overtime and covering staff holidays
- Essential – you must not be boring. The ability to smile and laugh must be present.
- Essential – you must be able to communicate clearly in English.
Hours: 19/23 per week basic
Fridays: Every other Friday 5-9pm
Saturday: 10am-2pm/2pm-6pm alternating
Pay: Meets national minimum wage.
Additional income can be earned through Personal Training via the gym’s booking and appointment system for qualified individuals.