You do not need a contract to train at Ministry. You can pay per day if you wish or per month.
We do offer a discount for members who wish to take out a year’s contract with us
You can also try us out for free for a week to see if we are the right gym for you
No Contract Options
12 Month Contracted Options
These memberships have a 12 month minimum commitment please read the legal bit at the bottom of the page
Premium Memberships for frequent gym users
If you’re a regular gym user and regularly buy supplements, shakes or snacks then we’d like to help you save some money each month with our premium memberships with tons of added value.
These memberships would benefit you if you attend more than 3 times a week.
Bring a Friend Friday – Bring a friend for free on any Friday of the Year
Bring a Friend on the Weekend – Bring a friend ONCE on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
One friend voucher per weekend per Platinum member
Bulk Buy Options
If you purchase a bulk buy membership we do not offer refunds but we will freeze your membership if you need to take a break so that you do not lose out on any months you are away. This is a popular option for people that have regular foreign trips for work or for people in Ramadan who are unable to train for a set period. Simply inform reception of dates you will be away and we will freeze your membership.
Legal Shizzle – please read
- All memberships give you full access to the gym with most classes being included in your membership price. However, some classes may be of extra charge due to them being of private hire.
- All new members will be required to pay a £10 joining fee. This is a one off payment and covers admin of the database and you will get a ‘dogtag’ for discounts in local restaurants and other businesses
- Off peak hours are Mon-Fri 9am-4pm and all day on weekends. Off peak members may train at peak times for a £1 day fee.
- Discounted memberships require proof of age/job etc
- Contracts require a 12 month commitment and will be pursued for non payment. Ministry will cancel your contract if you no longer wish to train here but you MUST email us to let us know. If you just stop paying then you will be pursued by our debt collection agency. We will require one months notice payment to action this. We feel this is a fair arrangement for use and our customers.
- If you wish to cancel a contract or Direct Debit membership it is YOUR responsibility to inform the gym in writing which can be done ONLY by email email@example.com . If you do not get a response then you must assume your email has not been received. The excuse of ‘I told someone on reception’ will not be valid.
- Classes Only memberships mean just that. Members trying to be Billy Blaggers and training in the main gym on a classes membership WITHOUT paying the £3 day fee WILL be banned. Same for Off Peak members. “I forgot sorry” is not an acceptable excuse.
- Members on Off Peak or Classes memberships will NOT be allowed to train if they have not paid the day fee or peak time fee. The gym has a credit system for members to add money to and this can be used to add credit to your account if you ‘forget’ your wallet/cards.
- It is the members responsibility to know when their membership is up for renewal. You may pay in advance and it will not reduce your membership term. Members will be given 1 DAY GRACE on being told their membership is expired. No membership no training. “I know Curtis or Tom so I’ll pay next time” blaggers will be laughed out of the building by staff